BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FOR LARGE-BREED PUPPIES
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN AND TURKEY, WILD-CAUGHT FISH AND NEST-LAID EGGS
RICH IN PROTEIN FOR LARGE BREED MUSCLE MASS, AND CALORIE-LIMITED TO PROMOTE HEALTHY WEIGHT AND REDUCE STRESS ON DEVELOPING BONES AND JOINTS.
- How Much? 85% MEAT INCLUSIONS
- ORIJEN leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- All from animals deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods.
- How Fresh? 2/3 FRESH OR RAW, 1/3 DEHYDRATED OR DRIED
- 2/3 of meats are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
- How Many? 6 DIFFERENT ANIMALS IN WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS
- A variety of meats in WholePrey™ ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
- Free-run chicken, Free-run turkey, Wild yellowtail flounder, Whole nest-laid eggs, Wild Atlantic mackerel, Wild Atlantic herring
ONLY 1 SUPPLEMENT — ZINC
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so dogs and wolves derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail ﬂounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, natural chicken ﬂavor, lentil ﬁber, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, chicken fat, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Crude fat (min.)
|Crude fiber (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)
|Chondroitin sulfate (min.)