- Nutri-Vet Bladder Control Chewable Tablets contain a powerful combination of herbs and isoflavones that help maintain dog bladder control and reduce dog incontinence in spayed and senior dogs.
- Veterinarian formulated, dogs can’t resist these easy-to-give liver-flavored chewables.
- Pumpkin seed to help strengthen bladder muscles and support normal emptying of the bladder.
- Rehmannia, an herb used for urinary incontinence.
- Wild yam provides phytoestrogens and helps relax urinary tract muscles.
- Soy protein contains isoflavones that help maintain bladder muscle tone after spaying or combat the low estrogen levels of senior dogs.
- Saw palmetto helps support dog bladder control and muscle tone.
- Cranberry extract helps acidify urine.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and immune modulator that helps support urinary tract health.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
One chewable per 25 pounds of body weight twice daily. Continue as needed.
Active Ingredients per Chewable:
Pumpkin Seed Powder – 125 mg
Rehmannia Root – 120 mg
Wild Yam Extract – 100 mg
Soy Protein Concentrate – 40 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract – 30 mg
Cranberry Extract – 25 mg
Vitamin C – 20 mg
Cellulose, Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Molasses (Sucrose), Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide and Stearic Acid.