- FREE for LUCKY DRAW
- ACTUAL TRIAL PACK 340g
- 90% WILD-CAUGHT FISH INGREDIENTS | 10% VEGETABLES, FRUITS, BOTANICALS
- Brimming with 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs – only choline, zinc and copper are added.
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH AND SILVER HAKE
PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET.
- How Much? 90% FISH INCLUSIONS
- ORIJEN leads its class in premium fish inclusions.
- All from fish deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods.
- How Fresh? 2/3 FRESH OR RAW ; 1/3 DEHYDRATED OR DRIED
- 2/3 of fish are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
- How Many? 6 DIFFERENT FISH IN WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS
- A variety of fish in WholePrey™ ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
- Wild mackerel
- Wild herring
- Wild flounder
- Wild redfish
- Wild monkfish
- Wild silver hake
3 SUPPLEMENTS – CHOLINE, ZINC AND COPPER
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive.
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, whole atlantic ﬂounder, whole acadian redﬁsh, atlantic monkﬁsh, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, herring oil, whole green peas, whole navy beans, whole red lentils, alaskan cod meal, pollock meal, sunﬂower oil, whole pinto beans, whole chickpeas, natural ﬁsh ﬂavor, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, safflower oil, lentil ﬁber, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Crude fat (min.)
|Crude ash (min.)
|Crude fiber (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)