IS YOUR DOG'S FOOD BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™?
Dogs evolved as hunters and, just like their wild cousins, their teeth, jaws and digestive system are all adapted for meat concentrated diets that are rich in fresh meats and meat diversity. Biologically Appropriate™ foods mirror the natural diet and answer 3 meat questions:
- How much? 85% FISH INCLUSIONS
- ORIJEN leads its class in premium fish inclusions.
- All from fish deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods.
- How fresh? 2/3 FRESH OR RAW 1/3 DEHYDRATED OR DRIED
- 2/3 of fish are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
- How many? 6 DIFFERENT FISH IN WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS
- A variety of fish in WholePrey™ ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
- Wild Pacific pilchard
- Wild Pacific mackerel
- Wild Pacific hake
- Wild Pacific flounder
- Wild Pacific rockfish
- Wild Pacific sole
ONLY 2 SUPPLEMENTS — ZINC & COPPER
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so dogs and wolves derive their complete nutritional needs naturally, by consuming whole prey animals and fish.
85% MEAT 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh whole pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole pacific hake (12%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Fat content (min.)
|Crude ash (max.)
|Crude fibers (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)
|Chondroitin sulfate (min.)