- INDICATION: For treatment and prevention of fleasnd lice for a period of up to 4 weeks.
- APPLICATION/DOSAGE: < 4kg – 1 pipette (0.4ml) | >4kg – 2 pipettes (0.4ml x2)
- Apply content of whole pipette onto skin of cat at the base of the cat’s head every 4 weeks
- Safe for kittens more than 8 weeks old
- Safe for pregnant and lactating cats
Bayer Advantage 40 Antifleas Solution for Cat Under 4kg 4 Pipettes prevents and treats flea infestations on cats under 4kg.
One single treatment prevents reinfestation by fleas for 3-4 weeks. However, a second treatment may be necessary, depending on the presence or absence of fleas in the environment. In this case, leave a 10 days period between 2 applications.
The drug can be integrated in a therapeutic program against Fleas Allergy Dermatitis. (FAD).
Uses: Remove a pipette and hold upright.
Open the pipette by unscrewing the cap. Use the cap upside down to screw and perforate the orifice of the pipette.
Spread the hair of the animal at the base of the neck until skin is visible. Place the tip to the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
Application to the base of neck helps prevent licking. Make sure that animals do not lick each other after treatment. If it happens, hyper-salivation may occur, temporary and non serious.
Bayer Advantage Cat (S) - 4 x 0.4ML